Back to Top
Swan Hills & Other Properties
- Undeveloped land on light oil resource plays and Swan Hills play.
- 2016 average production of 1,800 boe/d including 1,000 boe/d from Swan Hills.
- Over 75 future Swan Hills drilling locations.
- Long-term prospectivity.
- Land base stretches from Calgary, Alberta to Edmonton, Alberta.
- 2016 average production of ~13,600 boe/d.
- Over 400 future drilling locations with multi-zone potential.
- Focus on technology and innovation to lower costs.
- Production from Bakken and conventional Mississippian formations.
- 2016 average production of ~8,900 boe/d.
- Light-oil (>90% light oil and liquids weighting) with strong operating netbacks.
- Drilling inventory of more than 1,000 locations.
- 1.3 billion barrels of oil in place and over 750 net operated producing wells.
- Extensive network of facilities.
- Adding value through optimization and EOR.