Extractive Sector Transparency Measures Act (ESTMA)
This Act delivers on Canada’s international commitments to contribute to global efforts to increase transparency and deter corruption in the extractive sector. The Act requires extractive entities active in Canada to publicly disclose, on an annual basis, specific payments made to all governments in Canada and abroad. Please see Ridgeback Resources Inc.’s annual ESTMA Filing below:
2017 Ridgeback Resources ESTMA Filing
Swan Hills & Other Properties
- Undeveloped land on light oil resource plays and Swan Hills play.
- 2016 average production of 1,800 boe/d including 1,000 boe/d from Swan Hills.
- Over 75 future Swan Hills drilling locations.
- Long-term prospectivity.
- Land base stretches from Calgary, Alberta to Edmonton, Alberta.
- 2016 average production of ~13,600 boe/d.
- Over 400 future drilling locations with multi-zone potential.
- Focus on technology and innovation to lower costs.
- Production from Bakken and conventional Mississippian formations.
- 2016 average production of ~8,900 boe/d.
- Light-oil (>90% light oil and liquids weighting) with strong operating netbacks.
- Drilling inventory of more than 1,000 locations.
- 1.3 billion barrels of oil in place and over 750 net operated producing wells.
- Extensive network of facilities.
- Adding value through optimization and EOR.